Theobromine poisoning occurs when a dog consumes chocolate resulting in the chemical theobromine building up to toxic levels in the dog's system.  Read about chocolate poisoning in dogs.

The UK’s largest dog welfare organisation, the Kennel Club, issues advice to dog owners after Jagger the Irish Setter’s death raises awareness of everyday dangers facing the UK’s 9 million dogs

Published in Dog News

The RSPCA is warning dog owners not to give their pet chocolate this Easter as it is toxic to dogs and can kill them.

Published in Dog News
My girl needs a new home ,she is four years old, she is 3/4 CHIUAHUA and a 1/4 Jack Russell, only need to find new home as circumstances have now chan ...
My beautiful baby has had 7 bundles of joy 5 girls and 2 boys Mum is a f1 maltipoo and dad is a very handsome red pra clear kc registered toy poodle ...

More Dogs For Sale